Sunday 24 August 2014

Colour me crazy purple

I love when Blogger eats my posts.

I was so very organised this week and did these really early. And then cba to post. I'm very lazy lately lol. I have so many things on my to do list..... and I'm doing none of them! Oh well, I submitted an essay. That's gotta be worth something, right?! And I bought some polish. Oops :p.

I did two purple manis. Because, well, I like purple lol. One is a feathered type thing with Rimmel *something or other* and possibly Essie possibly sexy divide. The other is....erm? I can't even remember! Lol. Oh saran wrap. Or bubble wrap since it was late and cling film was in the kitchen but I have half a tonne of discarded bubble wrap in my room lol. Polishes are a-England avalon (I think?) And 17 holo nail polish, silver (I have the bottle for that one right here lol.

Well that was successful. Think it's bed time! X

Ps. Sorry the pics are even worse than usual btw lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment