Saturday 14 February 2015

52 week pick and mix- purple hearts

So this is another challenge from crumpet's nail tarts. Every week there's two prompts (one a colour and one a pattern/theme). You can do either or both of these and as nanny different manis as you like.



This week is purple and hearts. So yep, here are some purple hearts lol. I can't say I'm particularly enthusiastic about this design but i kinda feel like I'm losing the momentum i worked hard to build up in January. So i thought I'd post something nail related lol.



If I'm honest i just wasn't that excited by the prompts....well by one of them. Purple? Hell yea! Hearts? Meh, not so much. I dunno they just don't do it for me. The whole Valentine's deal is lost on me (and not just cos I'm a bitter singleton (actually I'm pretty content as a singleton lol)). And heart patterns have never been something I'm particularly drawn to.



But anyway, enough moaning! I do like the design of the stamp on my index and middle finger, which is from mo you London pro 08. It's hearts...but it's also roses, which is far more acceptable :p lol. I kinda smudged it a little cos it was late at the time but shh! I also love the dark purple which is Barry m orchid. The pale is Barry m Heather. Both are from the silks collection. I did little needle draggy hearty things on my thumb and ring finger (and smeared the ring quite spectacularly whilst top coating haha). Then drew a little heart on my pinkie.



Yea i kinda just lost interest tbh! Check out the ladies that actually could be bothered via the in linkz though :). x

No comments:

Post a Comment