Wednesday 14 May 2014

Anxiety mani

Wow, look, nails!!! Seems like ages since I've done anything more than slap on a basic colour.

Anyway, as I may have mentioned just a couple of times, it's mental health awareness week. The mental health foundation have themed the week around anxiety this year so I decided to base my mani on their 'are you anxiety aware?' posters. I've included a screenshot so you can see what I mean. You can read more about the week on their website.

The base is Barry M coconut, the orange is sinful colors big daddy and the yellow is from the models own iced neons collection but the name eludes me right now. And basically I just had fun with striping tape :p. I really enjoyed this, even though it turned out kinda scruffy, it really has been a while since I just played with my nails. Also don't forget to check out a). The giveaway s couple of posts back and b). All the amazingly talented ladies from british nails bloggers in the inlinz below.x X

No comments:

Post a Comment