Monday 4 November 2013

33dc day 19... Or not!

Oof this is the first of the challenge days I've missed. The other two are Europe and geometric. Today should be tutorial. I'm not actually sure if that means following one or writing one. Hopefully the former cos I'm not accomplished enough for the latter :p. I willdo this when I get back from holiday... tbf Ive used a lot of tutorials as I try to navigate the world of nail art. It's all very new to me! But I love playing and I love the transient nature of it... it's not like playing with your hair which takes forever to change back. Or playing with your style which requires a lot of expenditure... Well ok has involved a lot of expenditure but only cos I have no self control :p. There is no actual point to this post btw! Just filing space lol. X

No comments:

Post a Comment