Monday 23 September 2013

Blog your heart out

I was nominated for this by Sarah at penny-pinching Polish, do check out her blog it's great :).
Soo the rules are answer the following five questions, and then nominate five other people to do the same. So here goes.

1.What/who encouraged you to start blogging?
I was bored basically :p. Na I got involved with the time to change campaign fighting mental health stigma and wanted somewhere to say my piece.
2. How did you choose what topic(s) to blog about?
I blog about allsorts of random junk Haha. The mental health stuff is something im passionate about, and is significant to me personally. The nail bits cos im obsessed Hehe. Anything else just cos it pops into my head and I fancy writing about it :p.
3. What is something that most people don't know about you? 
Erm? I'm not sure, I'm really quite transparent. How about I used to play cricket as a kid? This would confuse people a lot as I suck at sport!
4. What three words describe your style? Silly, colourful, dull (ninety percent of the time my style is really boring jeans and t shirt... The rest of the time it's a little mad :p).
5. What do you like to do when you are not blogging?
I'm slowly slowly slowly doing an open university degree. I'm also a guide leader and a bellringer and play darts (I say I play darts it's more like throwing things randomly at a board Haha).

The five bloggers I'm nominating, um?
Special girl nails
Swishie nails
Oh to feel pretty
Science geek chic
That red head said

I tried to pick a variety of different blogs, I'm really sorry if any of you have done this before. X

No comments:

Post a Comment