Saturday 21 December 2013

Cop out post with nails Inc

To blog or not to blog, that is the question. Well it's not really but hey.
I struggle with motivation at this point if the week, and this is always the point I become intensely aware of the fact I only get one day off at a time (but on the flip side at most I only work three days before my next day off!).

But enough whining, basically for whatever reason I'm feeling lazy so thought I'd bung up some nails Inc swatches I did and don't think I ever posted. Should be:
- Floral Street (white)
- Baker Street (Blue)
- Bloomsbury Square (3d glitter)...dodgy pic I screwed up the other nails :p lol
- Noho (leather effect)
- Kensington palace (magnetic)

I also got the bright yellow Carnaby Street with this but haven't had a chance to use it yet, or the free gift that came with the order. X

No comments:

Post a Comment