Saturday 17 January 2015

31 day challenge day 17- recreate a mani by your favourite blogger

Favourite blogger? What is this?!...I'm completely incapable of choosing a favourite anything but the idea of picking just one blogger is just, eep!
Actually, if I'm honest, I've been a little lax in my blog following lately. Starting this challenge has helped, because I've been hopping around looking at the other participants...but that's about it. So i decided to choose from the handful of blogs that i have been keeping up with.

After a little browsing i came up with this mani from special girl nails. I love Cazzy's  blog because she has such a wide range of different styles...but her blog also ha a strong sense of identity and lots of fun quirky touches.

Anyway. I didn't have any of the same polishes for this so i used barry m coconut on base, and then nails Inc the hurlingham and barry m black for the taped bits. As you might be able to see the result is a lesson in the importance of patience in nail art. I didn't wait nearly long enough for my layers to dry...something that's particularly obvious on the ring finger. Ah well I'm reasonably happy apart from that. x

No comments:

Post a Comment