Saturday 10 January 2015

31 day challenge day 9- red base

Eek, I'm late! Lol. Ah well. Today i attempted cartoon nails. Largely because i had no clue what to do and ice been wanting to try the style out for a while. I find colour prompts kinda hard, just because i never really know where to start...plus red isn't really my colour (my work uniform is red, I'm sick of it by the end of the day haha).

And you know how i said i didn't like working with black?! Here's why. Clean up is a mare. Despite my best efforts of late my hands/cuticles are still pretty dry (i blame all the bell ringing!) And the black just will not go away! Lol. So I'm not overjoyed with this...bit I'm not totally devastated either. It'll do (And that rather sums up my mood atm haha).

Black and white are floral street and black taxi again (!!!). Red is essie snap happy, which is one of the first polishes i ever bought hehe.

As a closing note I'd like to take a moment to point out the shocking fact that there isn't an accent nail in sight in this mani! Five fingers all the same, even the thumb and ring :p. x

No comments:

Post a Comment