Tuesday 21 January 2014

Blue Monday with too fancy lacquer

I hate when the blogger app eats my posts. It always seems to be when I forget to copy/save regularly lol.

Anyway today is allegedly the most miserable day of the year. Admittedly it was invented as a marketing gimmick by, I think, a travel company...I'm unsure of that detail. But still you've gotta admit this time of year is pretty miserable. It's cold and dark and not much is happening.
So in the spirit of the day I figured I wear Blue nails. And the laziest little bit of nail art ever lol.
The colour is too fancy lacquer moody blues. Coincidently this arrived this morning as part of a mystery bag that the lovely Claire is selling in her blog sale over at penny for them.
I haven't got much to say about it really other than it applies easily and it's beautiful. It's similar to tarastalons old Blue eyes which I also love...I think this is darker though, and has more grey in it. This is two coats but the only real reason for that is that I was being sloppy and missed bits lol it really is very opaque. Oh and did you notice the holo-ness?!
Ho hum, hope this monday hasn't been too blue for you! X

No comments:

Post a Comment