Monday 27 January 2014

The hitchhikers guide to....

...Katie land.
It's a weird place certainly. I don't really have anything interesting to share on the nail front right now so here's a glimpse into my life.

- I'm trying to start reading again. Atm it's hitchhikers guide I have some murder mysteries lined up plus Alice in wonderland. Definitely need to add some terry pratchett to the list too. I miss books.

- my life is dominated by ringing atm. Today we rang, tomorrow we ring. And Wednesday and Thursday. Friday is a day off... Before ringing in Saturday and Sunday lol. It's a good job I like ringing. And I really, really do like ringing.

- currently can't get enough of the crumpet. Also loving ohtofeelpretty (and it's awesome that she's started to do more nail stuff) the  agoraphobic fashionista and sassylittlenails particularly her monthly charity challenge which I really want to join in on when I find some inspiration.

- speaking of challenges in enjoying crumpets nail tarts' GOT challenge and this is also the first of five weekly challenges from gingerbread smiles .

- next week I go visit a friend in Nottingham :) so will probably be around less *everyone breathes a sigh of relief* lol.

- I finally organised my polishes.... again! We'll see how long it lasts this time.

- I feel like my mood is lifting away from depression. Which theoretically is a good thing. It's not that I like being depressed, if the choices were depression or happiness I know which I'd choose.... The problem is in my experience the choice is usually depression or anxiety. Not caring at all or caring too much. And not caring at all is easier.

- moving on. Third week of group therapy this week. I'll post about that at some point.

- and finally, I wore the last of my mystery bag polishes today. Glitter guilty, violet vixen. Which is far more beautiful than the pictures make it look.

You are now welcome to exit my world and return to normality. X

No comments:

Post a Comment